FINE ART PRINTING OPTIONS
PRINT DISPLAY OPTIONS INCLUDE:
• Color or B&W images. You can choose almost any image in either color or B&W. However, since Judith uses such vibrant colors in her work, often the color version is superior. If an image is not shown in color or black and white, it is not offered for sale. Prints are digitally output on archival photo-rag or photo-glossy paper.
• Greeting Cards. Unless you order a set of cards with a different design, the default greeting card has textured white paper surrounding a 4x6 inch photo glossy print. Cards are blank on the inside.
• Matted prints. Prints are double matted by default (the outside mat is white, the inner mat is black (as shown). If you prefer a different mat style, please contact Judith directly.
• Printing on canvas. Includes: semi-gloss lamination, sawtooth hangers, paper backing, and protective wall bumpers. Most images will wrap around the 1 1/2" side. However, if that detracts from the image, a border will be shown.
• Metal prints are quickly becoming Judith's favorite way to present images. No mats or frames are needed for an elegant and contemporary display (though you can frame metal prints if you desire). Ink dye is infused into the metal preventing the appearance of scratches. Images are printed on aluminum and therefore very light in weight (great for large prints). Any smudges or liquid can be wiped off easily and does not damage the print. Unless specified, images will be printed on a white base coat with a matte finish (to create vivid colors and eliminate reflections). Prints may include the use of brackets or wire for hanging with protective wall bumpers.
• Framed prints include a slim onyx frame with a protective acrylic sheet, wall wire hanger, and the print is mounted on a 1/4" foam core backing. No mat is included.
Judith has the final approval of all work, including any artistic decisions such as cropping and image editing.
Not all sizes are available in every display option. If you are interested in a custom print or full wall display, please call or email Judith for a price quote.